NYFW fall 2015. Since I’m focusing on my next book I didn’t attend so many shows this time.
But I will give you a few bullet points from my notebook:
* Fringes and suede at Ralph Lauren.
* High slit skirts.
* The 70’s show from Frame denim.
* Front row at The Buther’s Daughter a great spot in between shows.
* The ultimate leg-lengthener, flared jeans.
* Diesel Black Gold showed us how to style your turtleneck – together with a blazer and a short skirt.
* Keep your poncho. Beauty Anna Ewers modeling this one from Hilfiger.
* Sporty stripes from Lacoste. Björn Borg is the new black.
Fashion Week, thank you for the inspiration.