Things to do in New York. Here we go:
1. Eat breakfast/brunch at Jacks wife Freda. Poached eggs with grilled tomato and haloumi, please.
2. Head over to Meatpacking District and The High Line. A public park built on a historic freight rail line elevated above the streets on Manhattan’s West side. Create a snow sculpture?
3. Swing by Lafayette Street and Sant Ambroeus latest spot. I go here for lunch and I always check out their…
…wall of plates. Read more HERE.
4. Take pictures of inspiring window displays. Window shopping at it’s best.
5. Pit stop – Chelsea Market. This place was my lovely neighbor/kitchen when I lived in New York. I had lobster rolls at Lobster Place 3 times a week.
7. Feeling jetlaged? Try Jack’s Stir Brew Coffee.
8. Put on a pair of comfy shoes and stroll around in Nolita (north of little Italy). Spring campaigns as a backdrop.
9. My favorite store? The Apartment by The Line.
10. Try something expensive at the beautiful Céline store. it´s fun and it doesn´t cost anything at all.
10. Hot spot? The Polo Bar is a must. Try Ralph’s Corned Beef Sandwich: Melted Swiss & Horseradish Coleslaw on Marble Rye. $22.
11. Wythe Hotel rooftop bar. Skyline + drinks = success.
Good night. Taxi poetry.
See this as a preview of my next book (release fall 2015)….