Things to do in New York. Here we go:
1. Eat breakfast/brunch at Jacks wife Freda. Poached eggs with grilled tomato and haloumi, please.
2. Head over to Meatpacking District and The High Line. A public park built on a historic freight rail line elevated above the streets on Manhattan’s West side. Create a snow sculpture?
3. Swing by Lafayette Street and Sant Ambroeus latest spot. I go here for lunch and I always check out their…
…wall of plates. Read more HERE.
4. Take pictures of inspiring window displays. Window shopping at it’s best.
5. Pit stop – Chelsea Market. This place was my lovely neighbor/kitchen when I lived in New York. I had lobster rolls at Lobster Place 3 times a week.
6. Get in a cab and tell the driver to go to 330 Bleecker St. Anine Bings new store. And at Bleecker Street you will find everything from Marc Jacobs book store to Magnolia Bakery.
7. Feeling jetlaged? Try Jack’s Stir Brew Coffee.
8. Put on a pair of comfy shoes and stroll around in Nolita (north of little Italy). Spring campaigns as a backdrop.
9. My favorite store? The Apartment by The Line.
10. Try something expensive at the beautiful Céline store. it´s fun and it doesn´t cost anything at all.
10. Hot spot? The Polo Bar is a must. Try Ralph’s Corned Beef Sandwich: Melted Swiss & Horseradish Coleslaw on Marble Rye. $22.
11. Wythe Hotel rooftop bar. Skyline + drinks = success.
Good night. Taxi poetry.
See this as a preview of my next book (release fall 2015)….